Vol. Fire Department

Volunteers...Making Professional Decisions

PO BOX 153 Slidell TX 76267

office: 940-273-8008

Emergency: 911

Who do I notify for a control burn? 

    -Contact the Wise County Sheriff Office (940-627-5971) of the exact location of the burn, the type of materials, and timeframe of the burn.

Will the fire department fill swimming pools?

    -No, the fire department will not fill swimming pools. The water in the trucks could have foam, soap, and other foreign items in the tanks.

How do I obtain a fire report?

    -Email us or call the fire station and leave a message. In the message please give the details of the report (Name, address, and phone number). We will contact the person requesting the report to fill out an open records request to obtain the report. 

How come no one answers the phone when I call the station?

    -We are an all volunteer fire department that not man the station 24/7. However, the volunteers stop by frequently and check the messages. The quickest way to get ahold of us by email.